Malaysia is one of those dream tourist destinations in South East Asia that is truly an enchanting paradise on earth. Culturally very rich, this holiday destination has some of the most cosmopolitan and modern cities in Asia like, Kuala Lumpur. It is endowed with scenic wonders of nature, exotic islands and beaches, vibrant waterfalls. Add to that delicious Malaysian cuisines and kingly luxury hotels and restaurants.
There are many exciting places to visit in this peninsular country. For your comfort I have listed out top 6 tourist destinations in Malaysia that you must explore.
1. Petronas Towers: This 88 floored twin towers is located in the modern city of Kuala Lumpur. This amazing work of modern architecture is the second highest sky scrapper in the world. The towers are connected by a bridge at the 42nd floor and your visit is allowed up to that floor. The famous Suria KLCC Shopping Complex is located just below the towers where you can buy the most well known branded goods in the world. No wonder this has earned the top spot in my list.
2. Cameron Highlands: This is among the most adorable places in Malaysia with most extensive hill stations. Inhabitated by a number of multicultural ethnic groups, it offers you the exotic view of lush green tea plantations, hills and valleys and captivating waterfalls. You can also take a long joyful walk along the highlands and explore its scenic beauty more closely.
3. Gunung Mulu National Park: It is one of the most visited tourist spots in the country. Tourists love to come here for the marvelous Mulu Caves. The Sarawak chamber inside one of the caves is regarded as the largest cave chamber in the planet. Various underground caves and karst formations make your trip here a thrilling experience.
4. Sunway Lagoon: This popular tourist destination promises you nothing but unlimited fun. It offers you all those amusement games and sports that you would expect from an extreme park. Various water games such as water slides, giant wave pool and other adrenaline activities like haunted house make a joyful trip here.
5. Perhentian Islands: I included this on my list because this is really a must-go tourist destination in the country. These clusters of islands have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Various water sports like jet skiing, snorkeling, scuba diving and surfing are at offer which will just blow your mind. Moreover nightlife here is one of the best in the world.
6. Taman Negara National Park: Last but not the list, I highly suggest you to visit this exotic destination. One of the oldest rainforests in the world, this park is home to an array of rare species of animals like, Malayan gaur, Asian elephant, Indochinese tigers, and Sumatran Rhinos. Another good part about this place is that it has the world’s longest canopy walkways. Activities like jungle treks and spelunking are also at offer.
So, doesn’t Malaysia sound exciting to you? Various Holiday Packages Malaysia offer you with the most luxurious trips in the world at a discounted price. So, give yourself a chance of a lifetime to explore the immense beauty of this heavenly destination.